Ever think, "I wish I could do something for them?" Well, here are 101 somethings.
You long to make your presence really count in the lives of others, but you don't know where--or how--to start. You want to be remembered as a woman who scattered kindness wherever she went, but your busy schedule doesn't always cooperate.
In this practical and deeply touching guide, New York Times bestselling author Karen Ehman gives you 101 doable ideas you can implement today to truly make a difference. Make Their Day is filled with creative ideas to connect with your family and friends on a deeper level throughout the year.
This book will help you
· develop daily habits of thoughtfulness
· celebrate others with unique ideas
· reconnect with friends and family
· make the encouragement of others a priority
· sprinkle kindness in a culture of cruel