Everyone gets 168 hours a week, but it never feels like enough, does it? Work gobbles up the lion's share--many professionals work as much as 70 hours a week--leaving less and less margin for rest, exercise, family, and friends. If we're not careful, we can trade what matters most for a task list that grows longer by the day. What's the solution?
In Free to Focus, New York Times bestselling author Michael Hyatt reveals nine proven ways to win at work so you are finally free to succeed at the rest of life: your health, relationships, and more. He helps you
· redefine your work so it works for you
· filter your tasks and commitments
· cut out the nonessentials
· eliminate interruptions and distractions
· set boundaries that protect your focus and drive results
· leverage your time and energy for maximum productivity
· build momentum for a lifetime of success
Most people think productivity is about finding or saving time. But it's not. It's about making your time work for you. Just imagine having margin and free time again. It's not a pipe dream. You can be free to focus, starting today.